Travel Information

If you decide to travel out of state or country while you’re here and you’re a student, you will want to contact UA’s Office of International Programs. They will be able to tell you what you need to do to travel out of and back to the country.


The Akron area is serviced by two major airports. The Akron-Canton Regional Airport is smaller, but has direct flights to many large cities. The Cleveland Hopkins International Airport is a much larger travel hub and international flights are available.

Akron-Canton Airport (CAK) – North Canton (330)896-2385

Cleveland Hopkins Airport (CLE) – Cleveland (216)265-6000